Laura and Mike are our friends here at Bradley Images. Brad’s wife Erin was a bridesmaid in the wedding! So this wedding was very special for us here.
We had a great time working with this couple from the start. I met with Laura for the first time at the office to pick invitations. She was so sweet, and excited about the invite process, and finding something simple, and elegant. I got to meet her mom, and Mike during the meeting. Thankful for technology we Face-timed them both to get their opinions. They were both so helpful. And the attention to details meant a lot to them, I knew their wedding was going to be stunning. The love between Laura and Mike was also shown even in that quick FaceTime call. It was so cute.
Thanks again Laura and Mike for letting us be apart of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.
Also thanks to all the vendors that came together for this lovely couple.
- Wedding planner/Coordinator: None! Did it all myself!
- DJ//MC Fresh from Washington Talent Agency. I do not know if he has social media platforms.
- Invitations// Carlson Craft via Bradley Images @carlsoncraft @bradleyimages
- Florist//Ory Webster of Ory Custom Florals @orycustomflorals www.oryflorals.com
- Favors// Locally made custom mini macarons in the wedding colors ivory/gold and dusty blue from Balti’Marons @baltimarons
- Tuxedos/Suits, Bridal and Bridesmaid Gowns//
Groom’s Tux: Christopher Schafer Clothier @christopherschafer
Groomsmen Tuxes: The Black Tux @theblacktux
Bridal Gown: Essense of Australia @essenseofaustralia
Bridal reception dress: Badgley Mischka @badgleymischka
Bridesmaid Dresses: Dessy (Dessy Group) @dessygroup and Jenny Yoo @jennyyoonyc all purchased via
Bella Bridesmaids in Baltimore @bellabridesmaids
Bride & Groom rings: Smyth @smythjewelers
Salon/ Makeup Team: (Hair) Jessica B of Up Dos for I Dos @updosforidos, (Makeup) Rachael Wontrop of Fleurt Beauty Company @fleurtbeautycompany @makeupbyrachaelwontrop